Friday, June 24, 2011

Not just a price scanner!



 \
Sometimes I make a run to CVS without my ExtraCare Card and that's okay because when I check out I simply give the cashier my phone number and they can automatically apply my purchase to my card. 

However,
Then I miss out on something more....the CRT's or Coupons I can get from simply scanning my card at the Coupon Center!  There's one at every CVS, it's a Price checker and it produces CVS coupons.  You can scan your card twice a day and get some great deals.  Recently I've received a $2 off any Huggies wipes, $.50 off of dove candy.  And sometimes I get lucky and receive a cash off of cash coupon like a $5 off of a $20 purchase!  Just a few months ago I recieved a coupon for $10 off any Physician's Formula product.  I used some ECB's to purchase blush for $7 and profited $3 in ECB's!

So, Next trip to CVS don't forget your card!  You won't regret it!


No comments:

Post a Comment